It’s Secret SanTAY! The best time of the year! :D Thank you for participating and WHOOP WHOOP YOU GOT ME. :3 I’ll try to make this a bit easier.
- Paper Mario!
- The Fire Emblem Series! [Note: I own the Ike, Marth, Robin, Chrom, Roy, Lucina, Celica, and Alm Amiibo. It’s the only Amiibo series I’m actively collecting. I think that leaves only Tiki and the Corrin Twins?]
- Any Zelda Series, Majora’s Mask is my favorite :D [I have the Daruk amiibo and Z will murder anyone who gets me the Revali one before her.]
- Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim
- Level 5 Games! Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, Fantasy Life, etc.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!
- League of Legends! (Or Legumes)
And here’s a list of some games I’ve been enjoying lately (not in any particular order):
- Mario Odyssey [I have these amiibos, yay wedding cake toppers!]
- Final Fantasy IX
- Space Run Galaxy
- Wolfenstein: New Order
- VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
- Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Bioshock Infinite
- Holy Potatoes: We’re In Space?!
- Darkest Dungeon
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor [I have also played SMT4, but no Personas yet!]
- Wasteland 2
- Overwatch and Starcraft II with friends. (Jim Raynor and Reinhardt are my dudes)
In general stuff to put on my desk or a display case that’s nerdy would be a big positive. I’m trying to slowly build up a nice assortment of things, helps bring my office together. Plushies, action figures, signs, pictures, idols, etc. S’all cool in my book. [Though I’m not into fan-service or sexy stuff.]
Shirt Size: Men’s Large
Sweatshirt Size: Men’s Large
While these are both listed, I have a lot of clothing right now, so I don’t really need any more. That said, if you find something you just absolutely think is “the gift”, that’s cool!
Gaming Systems: 3DSXL (Not “N3W”), GameCube, Wii, every GameBoy, Playstations 2 & 3, Gaming PC
In general I love RPGs and Strategy Games, but please don’t feel pressured to buy me an actual game, remember that $25 limit. I promise I’ll enjoy whatever you come up with, and if money is tight then just a letter or delicious food is fine too.
Again thanks for participating, I hope you enjoy your gift too! If you have any questions, make a burner account and ask away.